Make a Unique & Lasting
Contribution to someone’s life
It’s here – the perfect gift for family, friends, clients and colleagues. Something that will pay dividends for many years to come and something that your loved ones will thank you for time and time again.
How Does it Work?
- Gift certificates are available in $100 increments. Each $100 buys one-half (1/2) hour of financial planning.
- Purchase your gift certificate securely using the form below.
- You’ll promptly receive a personalized gift certificate (sample) that you can print and hand-deliver or email to your recipient
- The recipient contacts NorthStar Capital Advisors to set up the initial inquiry and redeem the gift certificate.
- Local or across the world? We meet face-to-face and virtually with clients across the US and even abroad.
- She or he receives financial advice on her or his topics of choice (e.g., cash flow, debt management, investments, retirement planning, etc.) for the amount of time on the certificate.
- Prepaid engagement hours don’t begin to elapse until after a complimentary “Getting to Know You” initial meeting, a Confidential Questionnaire is completed, and the planning project is clearly defined.
- No expiration date on gift certificates.
- Certificates are transferable to other family members or friends.
- No need to redeem entire gift certificate at once.
- Lost certificates can be replaced at no charge.
A gift certificate for financial planning services makes a thoughtful gift for the holidays, weddings, milestone birthdays, any occasion! Graduates, new parents, employees, soon-to-be retirees, and busy people will appreciate them too.